Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Funny things the boys have said... today and otherwise that need to be remembered...

Garrett responds to tickling sometimes, like this morning, with "don't laugh me" (aka "don't tickle me") and then promptly returns for more. He also calls his big brother Jackson, "ass son" - very funny to Neal and I - we will miss this dearly when he begins to pronounce the "J". And he refers to his preschool teachers (Ms. Bobbi and Ms. Connie) as Connie-Bobbi. Never are their names separate and he becomes quite frustrated when you try to get him to separate the two. It is so funny to the two of them, that their families now refer to them this way and sometimes other members of their families combine names - just because. :)

After lunch, I had to remind Jackson to wash his hands with soap AND water after using the bathroom. He responded with "EVERY TIME?!". Yes honey, every time. And after, letting the dogs in as he was asked and wiping their feet with the towel (this is a relatively new thing, to wipe their feet), he was miffed with me for not praising him. "Mom (very long and drawn out), you didn't tell me good job or even give me a high five." So sweet that praise means that much to him. Whoops!

No comments:

Post a Comment